Membership benefits include:
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Marriage Ceremonies, Funerals, Brises and Baby Namings – The Rabbi is there to consult with members on these important lifecycle events and officiate at the ceremonies.
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah special programming – a monthly program is provided in the year preceding the Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Pastoral Counselling, Personalized Growth or Coaching – Whether it is to seek spiritual, emotional or practical advice, the Rabbi gives priority to Shul members.
- High Holiday Tickets – All Shul members receive tickets for themselves and children who are under Bar/Bat Mitzvah age
- Community Shabbat dinners – A warm Shabbat gathering for members and their families is organized several times a year
- Cemetery Plots – All Shul members are eligible for a cemetery plot
- Caring Hesed Services – for members who have experienced the loss of a loved one.
- Shul Library – A well-stocked library of non-fiction books and magazines to which members will have free access during operating hours.
- Yahrzeit Reminders – Members receive mailed reminders noting the day and date prior to the yahrzeit of a loved one.
- Tax receipts for membership dues.
All these benefits together provide a terrific value for your membership fee. We invite you to join our warm and vibrant community and encourage you to forge a close bond with the First Narayever Congregation as a member.